Monday, February 28, 2011

inspiration from Lilly Pulitzer..new and old

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Sometimes I do believe everybody needs a little Lilly Pulitzer in their lives. Lilly's designs are preppy, bright and happy. Ever since I spotted the spread in House Beautiful about Lilly coming out with an expanding home line that includes furniture I have been curious to see what it will all look like. I'm also wondering about the price point.

Hi and Happy Monday. I have a sweet giveaway that I am so excited to offer..it may even include something that looks a little Lilly-ish so please to come back.

{photos from Lilly Pulitzer Spring Catalog, House Beautiful and Google}

16 comments:

Laurel-Dawn McBurney said...

I am adoring the lilly furniture... love the big, white cabinet with pretty blue inside.. and the pink settee is to die for! I'll be back for the "lilly-ish" giveaway!

abodelove.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Just love those Slim Aaron photos of Palm Beach! Beautiful post, total eye candy!

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I love some Lilly. I'm having a boy, so I will have to put a hold on the matching outfits. But I'm from the south and was in a sorority in college where pink + pink were our colors of choice, so Lilly has always been top of the list.

Unknown said...

Adore the vibrant colour and palm beach style of it all- gorgeous!

Unknown said...

LOVE this post! The prints & colors are amazing! I really love all the typography on the walls...

MEGAN LAND
xx

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Always love a little Lilly...reminds me of home...New Canaan. A lot of pink and green in that town, but now that I'm not there I am totally missing all that wonderful color.

Unknown said...

Aren't you loving her new line of furniture. I can't figure out where you purchase it, but am loving the pieces.

Jessica @ Lavender and Lilies said...

I am loving Lilly of late as well. She's so fabulous!

angela | the painted house said...

This needs to happen to my closet--and I probably need to buy a tan to go with it. :)

jonalynn said...

These beautiful colors seem to fit our weather in the AZ today. So pretty!

www.turnuptherad.blogspot.com

hush said...

I adore LP, too. And I live in a place where no one has ever heard of her.

ash said...

I love that white chest of drawers! Any idea where her furniture will be available?

Home Sweet Seattle said...

Love, love, love!!! Ahhh, such a breath of sweet, fresh air!!!

lul said...

WOW that is pure coolness, I'm drooling with envy

Unknown said...

I love all those poppy colors. Makes me excited for Spring!

LiveLikeYou said...

Just pure fun happiness!