Monday, February 14, 2011

{cooking up some love}

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh for the love of love...

I am currently scrambling to find a recipe that would make husband feel good about the fact that we are buddies amongst a few other things. Pictured above is a beautiful cover of Gourmet magazine which seems to make me think of Valentine's Day. You see I associate Valentine's Day with cooking a nice meal. A few years back I made a very tasty recipe using mussels very close to this one and husband loved it. For us Valentine's Day is a reason to make something a little fancier than the norm and it is usually good that those meals are a little more time intensive because it always allows me to focus and think about the one I am cooking for. Plus the added bonus is that my husband would want nothing more than a really good meal so it is a win win situation....especially if he would come home with a jar of my favorite honey. (I am serious, I love gourmet raw honey)

Well if nobody has told you that they love you today then let me take the chance to let you know that on behalf of Full House that you are LOVED!!

Have a great day all of you love muffins.

pillows from here & here via Escapade
chocolate via here
flamingo print via here

7 comments:

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I am making chicken pot pie, which I have never made and have never eaten. Should be interesting. Good luck finding your perfect recipe.

vmichelle said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I love the photo collage - the red tights are awesome.

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Hope you are having a great V day Christina! Im such a mussels girl, oh yummy, made me want some! xoxo

Laura said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to hear what you made! :-)

Jeanne Oliver said...

The red tights and love banner is my favorite...so pretty!

Jaye said...

How sweet are you!!! Love your blog and watching your little "bloom." Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

LOVED your red- that flamingo print is stunning. Love the whole montage- so pretty.